Welcome to Ruby Victoria Letterpress & printmaking


Here you will find photos of all my original hand carved linocut prints and letterpress printing.
A commercial printer by trade a printmaker by choice.
I specialize in original handcarved lino block prints with a bit of letterpress thrown in for good measure.
All printed on antique printing machines with that unmistakable bite into the paper that you can only get with letterpress printing

The work that I do is not created on a computer everything is hand drawn then hand carved out of lino then printed one impression at a time on my tabletop letterpress machine

I do not use polymer which limits me somewhat in regards to type but I love to use traditional methods in my printing that involve handset type and hand carved designs and I think this is what make my work totally Original and Unique to what other people are doing right now and it also meaning everything I make is an original work of art
I love what I do and love to share it with others that are interested

Narelle


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Treasury East has landed !!

Now everyone can make a treasury without having to wait for that elusive 333 to tick over

About Treasury East

The Treasury is an ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery.

Treasury East (beta) is a testing ground for the future of the Treasury. Create lists of items, as many as you like. Comment on other members' lists. Share lists and enjoy! Treasury East lists have no limits and no expiration. Beautiful, diverse lists may be featured on Etsy's front page."
To celebrate I made my very first treasury of some of my favourite Tasmanian artist & makers
I hope you enjoy my choices

Narelle x

3 comments:

  1. I recognize some of those works!!
    That's great new Narelle I found it very frustrating and time wasting trying to make a Treasury on Etsy once so never did it again...I'll go and check this out.
    Congratulations for making it into Mixedtape!
    Hey I did the colour test and apparently I'd make a great accountant because of my eye for detail and organization...Pig would have a field day if he heard that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm going there now! this is sensational, and your treasury is so cool! How exciting. I've never been able to sneak in and make one - not the last year anyway, so I'm thrilled! woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message and say hello
It would make me feel ever so happy :)