Welcome to Ruby Victoria Letterpress & printmaking


Here you will find photos of all my original hand carved linocut prints and letterpress printing.
A commercial printer by trade a printmaker by choice.
I specialize in original handcarved lino block prints with a bit of letterpress thrown in for good measure.
All printed on antique printing machines with that unmistakable bite into the paper that you can only get with letterpress printing

The work that I do is not created on a computer everything is hand drawn then hand carved out of lino then printed one impression at a time on my tabletop letterpress machine

I do not use polymer which limits me somewhat in regards to type but I love to use traditional methods in my printing that involve handset type and hand carved designs and I think this is what make my work totally Original and Unique to what other people are doing right now and it also meaning everything I make is an original work of art
I love what I do and love to share it with others that are interested

Narelle


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shared studio space expressions of Interest


Hi everyone
I have decided it is time for Ruby Victoria letterpress & printmaking to expand and move out of the home and into a studio space this means more room for my bigger machines, room to hold workshops and space for people to visit and experience how print was once done.

This also means that I will have space to offer to other creative people situated in a very high traffic area with the potential for lots of exposure and sales.

I have also got plans to hold a handmade market on the site in the warmer months, hold exhibitions and art sales there are endless possibilities.

I would love to offer this opportunity to others that are looking for studio space and have something unique and handmade to offer.

Right now I am just looking for expressions of interest so if you are looking for a site and you think you might be what I am looking for send me your details, your blog or website if you have one and we can go from there

I look forward to seeing who is out there

kindest regards
Narelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and say hello
It would make me feel ever so happy :)