Welcome to Ruby Victoria Letterpress & printmaking


Here you will find photos of all my original hand carved linocut prints and letterpress printing.
A commercial printer by trade a printmaker by choice.
I specialize in original handcarved lino block prints with a bit of letterpress thrown in for good measure.
All printed on antique printing machines with that unmistakable bite into the paper that you can only get with letterpress printing

The work that I do is not created on a computer everything is hand drawn then hand carved out of lino then printed one impression at a time on my tabletop letterpress machine

I do not use polymer which limits me somewhat in regards to type but I love to use traditional methods in my printing that involve handset type and hand carved designs and I think this is what make my work totally Original and Unique to what other people are doing right now and it also meaning everything I make is an original work of art
I love what I do and love to share it with others that are interested

Narelle


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tasmanian Treasures

hello everyone some of you might know that for the past couple of weeks i have been making Tasmanian treasuries on etsy and posting them on Face book.
I have now decided that this will become a regular /permanent thing, it may even expand to include Australia wide but for now I would like to help promote my fellow Tasmania Artist and makers who sell on etsy. I have also decided that is would be great to also post my latest finds here on my blog so if you are an etsy seller from Tasmania that would like to get a bit of free advertising leave me a message with you etsy shop detail and i will go take a look.
I hope you enjoy my newest finds
Narelle

'Tasmanian teasures No.4' by rubyvictoria

My Tasmanian picks I hope you enjoy looking at the works of Tasmania's clever crafters and Artist


Sweet Spring Picnic dress
$160.00

1950's Caravan/Trailer E...
$7.50

Art Necklace Windmill
$25.00

Arm Warmers Fingerless Glove...
$22.50

Autumn leaf linocut gift tag...
$10.00

ooak painting of girl in he...
$51.00

Paper Pear
$35.00

Pied Cormorant Ring
$165.00

Vintage brown and camel wool...
$50.00

FREE SHIPPING: Wonderful Flo...
$15.00

The Cheeky Puffin PDF Patter...
$3.99

Ladies' Vintage Fabric N...
$20.00

Hand knit Hat - Slouchy Cabl...
$45.00

Chocolate Corduroy Garden Sk...
$32.00

wooden fruit platter /servin...
$130.00

Carnelian necklace with wist...
$80.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message and say hello
It would make me feel ever so happy :)