Welcome to Ruby Victoria Letterpress & printmaking


Here you will find photos of all my original hand carved linocut prints and letterpress printing.
A commercial printer by trade a printmaker by choice.
I specialize in original handcarved lino block prints with a bit of letterpress thrown in for good measure.
All printed on antique printing machines with that unmistakable bite into the paper that you can only get with letterpress printing

The work that I do is not created on a computer everything is hand drawn then hand carved out of lino then printed one impression at a time on my tabletop letterpress machine

I do not use polymer which limits me somewhat in regards to type but I love to use traditional methods in my printing that involve handset type and hand carved designs and I think this is what make my work totally Original and Unique to what other people are doing right now and it also meaning everything I make is an original work of art
I love what I do and love to share it with others that are interested

Narelle


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!


BonTons IS THE LUCKY WINNER OF A SWEET LITTLE BLUE TEAPOT ORIGINAL LINOCUT PRINT.

I will contact you shortly to get your detail so I can post off you prize

A humongous thank you to everyone that entered my give-away and left such lovely encouraging comments I luv Youse All !

This give away was so much fun I think I will have another one just before Christmas and I will give away some of my Christmas stuff or even something non- Christmas if you have any favs that you would like to win let me know and I will consider it

Thanks again
And a big congratulations to BonTons

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! Thank you so much, look forward to it arriving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations BonTons. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Bontons! What a great day it is for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message and say hello
It would make me feel ever so happy :)