Welcome to Ruby Victoria Letterpress & printmaking


Here you will find photos of all my original hand carved linocut prints and letterpress printing.
A commercial printer by trade a printmaker by choice.
I specialize in original handcarved lino block prints with a bit of letterpress thrown in for good measure.
All printed on antique printing machines with that unmistakable bite into the paper that you can only get with letterpress printing

The work that I do is not created on a computer everything is hand drawn then hand carved out of lino then printed one impression at a time on my tabletop letterpress machine

I do not use polymer which limits me somewhat in regards to type but I love to use traditional methods in my printing that involve handset type and hand carved designs and I think this is what make my work totally Original and Unique to what other people are doing right now and it also meaning everything I make is an original work of art
I love what I do and love to share it with others that are interested

Narelle


Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Christmas Mothers Market, Home and hosed.

What a fantastic Couple of days I have had at the one off Christmas Mothers market, that was held today and last night in Battery Point Hobart .
thank you to all the incredibly talented stall holders and wonderful customers that came out to support us by purchasing our products and just coming out to have a look and see what is happening in the local handmade community .

mmm yummy organic honey and granola



Grandeliers


3 comments:

  1. Well, clever you, Narelle! I'm still uploading my photos ☺. Oh, and the family is so delighted with our divine Christmas star - thanks ever so much! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stall looks so good. very classy :)
    have an excellent christmas narelle, i think you deserve it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stall looks gorgeous! I love those stars!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message and say hello
It would make me feel ever so happy :)