Welcome to Ruby Victoria Letterpress & printmaking


Here you will find photos of all my original hand carved linocut prints and letterpress printing.
A commercial printer by trade a printmaker by choice.
I specialize in original handcarved lino block prints with a bit of letterpress thrown in for good measure.
All printed on antique printing machines with that unmistakable bite into the paper that you can only get with letterpress printing

The work that I do is not created on a computer everything is hand drawn then hand carved out of lino then printed one impression at a time on my tabletop letterpress machine

I do not use polymer which limits me somewhat in regards to type but I love to use traditional methods in my printing that involve handset type and hand carved designs and I think this is what make my work totally Original and Unique to what other people are doing right now and it also meaning everything I make is an original work of art
I love what I do and love to share it with others that are interested

Narelle


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home life Magazine

Wow how exciting my Jolly Santa tags have been featured in Home life magazine as part of their Christmas Issue ,s
See! there he is, hanging off the little white tree next to the red star if you would like to take a closer look just follow the link below
Santa tags here on etsy
or here at my
Madeit store

2 comments:

Please leave a message and say hello
It would make me feel ever so happy :)